Thursday, July 10, 2008

Been There, Ate That


Well, I’ve been third wheeling my way around god knows where. Every parking spot we pull into I eagerly run to the back window hoping it’s Raleigh. Where we have been and why I cannot say. Those two said: “look, Deefur, New Mexico! And then put me in a kennel for 2 days “for my own good”. Utah? Same story, different cabin. Oregon? “put your sweater on it’s cold!” Every day it’s another confusing circumstance of temperature changes, outfit changes, things one shouldn’t eat, get in the picture, get out of the picture, get in the car, get out of the car. Bobby and I used to take photos together; now it’s all about the newlyweds. “Here, Dee, get one of the two of us.” I’ve posted a few pics of me. I can’t say there hasn’t been good days: running on the beach, napping in the sun, left over pork chops, climbing into a warm sleeping bag. But overall, worst vacation ever. Megan, Kansas City Greyhound station, Saturday 3pm, please be there.

1 comment:

Pat said...

boo hoo!

ma (patch)